C&C please

Charlie4fun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, does it worth to remove the shadow on the background? And how to do this if yes?
IMG_5114_3.jpg

Leaving space between your subjects and the background always help. Using softer light is also a way to reduce shadows. you can remove it in post.

google it, there is probably plenty of tutorials on youtube.

I think it would greatly improve the image, but I can't speak to whether it would be worth your time or not. That's for you to decide.

The shadow is not that distracting to me but the harsh light on the lefthand gentleman would be something I would address. You could maybe tone down the exposure some to compensate but the light is a bit too bright on him with his complection and your losing some detail.

DiskoJoe said:
The shadow is not that distracting to me but the harsh light on the lefthand gentleman would be something I would address. You could maybe tone down the exposure some to compensate but the light is a bit too bright on him with his complection and your losing some detail.

Agreed.

Did you use a light modifier?

I can't view it that well on my phone but I'm thinking that you could place the light a little higher and feather it away from the person on the left.

Monoblock on the left is with barn doors and right one with octobox

Most reactions

New Topics

Back