Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_0357-Edit.jpg

Ummm, I don't find it too interesting only because there is no picture where she is looking. I find that when a subject is looking off in a direction, there should be some space in the picture in the direction that they are looking. If that makes sense.

Also her elbow is clipped which drives my eyes buts.

Also there is a strong green cast to the entire picture. (but that could just be my screen)

However, technically speaking you did a good job. Good exposure and good focus. I'd fix the cast and try a wider shot next time.

Nice. Look at those slate eyes.

I wouldn't change a thing. The wisp of hair on the right side of her face is a good thing. It adds.

There's balance in the dark and light colors. I wouldn't change a thing.

Allsmiles7282 said:
Ummm, I don't find it too interesting only because there is no picture where she is looking. I find that when a subject is looking off in a direction, there should be some space in the picture in the direction that they are looking. If that makes sense.

I understand what you mean, thanks for that advise. It's kinda of like when you shoot a moving object you try to leave room for the subject to move into... if that makes sense.;)

petey said:
There's balance in the dark and light colors. I wouldn't change a thing.

Well thank you very much!:)

Most reactions

Back