TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_8356-Edit.jpg

RichPictures-390.jpg

I think you overdid the eyes. They don't look real, especially on the second one. The second one is actually kind of creepy. Tone it down a little. The shots are awesome though. Great clarity and DOF.

I'm going to have to look at the originals, I pretty sure the first one I didn't do much editing on the eyes except dodge the area because it was a little dark, and an overall sharping to the picture.

The second one I can't remember how much saturation I did but I believe I had my brush at 20% and maybe went around the iris a couple times. I have been trying to find the right balance with the eye editing. Also there could be an issue with my monitor not being calibrated. I just order a Spyder Calibration yesterday and should have it in a couple of days this should help.

I'm going to edit them again and see what happens. Thanks for the C&C.

NO complaints here :) Nice photos and great focus. Eye popping is a personal preference and altho I don't eye pop, I see nothing wrong with it. People DO think I eye pop haha although I just defog the whole photo.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love eye popping, and do it myself. But like you said, I think there is nice balance somewhere. The children obviously have naturally gorgeous, stand-out eyes and making them pop even more is awesome. Just for ME, the above is a little too much. IMO.

Maybe we could offer better suggestions if we could see the original of #2? (In regards to the eyes)

Maybe we could offer better suggestions if we could see the original of #2? (In regards to the eyes)

Agreed.

Love the pics, but the eyes on #2 are too much. Maybe tone it down a tad. I also wish she didn't have a gerber puff in her mouth, but you gotta work with what you have with babies.

Most reactions

Back