TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Requesting C&C please!

Silver Falls *hit L to view* by Chodie89, on Flickr

bat cave by Chodie89, on Flickr

IMG_7967 by Chodie89, on Flickr

What do you think? I'm looking to make stronger images. Right now, these are probably processed to the best I can do with my limited knowledge.

If you can help me find flaws/weaknesses I could work on those in the future.

Thanks for looking.

I'm not a pro so I'm not seeing many issues with the second and third. Processing is great in the second, HDR? and the third has great bokeh.

The first is interesting but the over all shot isn't working as well as the others.

I think what the first picture is lacking is the source of the waterfall. It's hard to immediately recognize as a waterfall without the source.

I really like number 2 it’s my kinda style good shot.

#1 is like the others are saying lacking the source.
#3 is okay but boring maybe nice when you love flowers.

Cheex I looked at some of your other photos, the flower shot is on your lower end. You take a lot of really nice pictures, from all over the place it seems. I hope to continue to see more! Like the others 2 is the one for me, although it does look HDR and if it is I'm wondering why the further back tunnel is still dark, maybe it looked better like that though.

Thanks a lot for the critiques! The 2nd one was done with heavy HDR processing... I was watching batman when I did it and just kept chasing more of a Gotham feel.

And thanks for the positive feedback shooter. I'm really happy to hear compliments like that.

Another vote for photo 2 :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back