C&C - Retrospect

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this while in the car with my dad, and I happened to have my camera sitting on my lap, so I turned it on and shot it. I thought it was an interesting way to shoot a landscape, be it unusual (imo). Let me know what you think!

Retrospect by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

I like the concept of the shot ... though I find too many distractions within the image.
You should watch for another situation like this ... it would be interesting to see the shot when your car is right behind.

dxqcanada said:
I like the concept of the shot ... though I find too many distractions within the image.
You should watch for another situation like this ... it would be interesting to see the shot when your car is right behind.

I felt the same way, but I would say it is more busy than distracting. Being right behind would have been cool for sure.

I have on occasion thought of taking a shot like that ... a vehicle with a open sunroof would be handy.

dxqcanada said:
I have on occasion thought of taking a shot like that ... a vehicle with a open sunroof would be handy.

And preferably someone else driving :sexywink:

Since light reaches camera after reflection and probably after passing through the window screen, there is much loss of light and to compensate this image needed more light; i just can't get much details.... Yes; you need more of the same experiment

Since light reaches camera after reflection and probably after passing through the window screen, there is much loss of light and to compensate this image needed more light; i just can't get much details.... Yes; you need more of the same experiment

I never thought about this.. I will seek out this photo again, and shoot out the window or something !

Most reactions

Back