C&C some new stuff

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is some new stuff ive done, comments please!

PB279812marked.jpg

PB209680copy.jpg

And this is my girlfriend :)
PC040093.jpg

I like the colors in number 1 i guess, not a GREAT picture, not bad either though, number 2 is good, the colors are good but it lacks a real subject point which is kind of sort of crucial to a photo. I mean, its a nice sky, but not many pictures of just a sky and some tree line will prove to be a GOOD photo. Number 3, i hate-love the body part cuts off (head), and its WAYYY overexposed, turn that down and gaussian blur if you want smoother skin..
:) nice pics though, just nit picking ;)

also signature is a bit big in first picture, may i ask why you choose to sig your stuff?

I posted those to facebook and didn't want random people thieving them

Honestly it wouldn't take much work to remove the mark if they wanted to. Like in the second one just a small crop in the bottom and it's gone. Colors are nice in 2 but what ever that is near the bottom right plane or something is a bit distracting.
TJ

Honestly it wouldn't take much work to remove the mark if they wanted to. Like in the second one just a small crop in the bottom and it's gone. Colors are nice in 2 but what ever that is near the bottom right plane or something is a bit distracting.
TJ
most people just do it cause it looks bad ass

I really like the first one. It may be a bit blwn, but I like the overall treatment here. I really dig the expression. I find the vignetting acceptable on this one.

Nice image.

Fist picture is good! And overall you are improving your pictures quality. Keep it up!
Regards,
b.

Thanks guys. I'm learning more and more :)

I like the colors in number 1 i guess, not a GREAT picture, not bad either though, number 2 is good, the colors are good but it lacks a real subject point which is kind of sort of crucial to a photo. I mean, its a nice sky, but not many pictures of just a sky and some tree line will prove to be a GOOD photo. Number 3, i hate-love the body part cuts off (head), and its WAYYY overexposed, turn that down and gaussian blur if you want smoother skin..
:) nice pics though, just nit picking ;)

also signature is a bit big in first picture, may i ask why you choose to sig your stuff?

ur right gaussian blur is great :)

i think number 3 has great potential but has a major flaw to me...
it looks like focus was totally missed.
i like the pose, the composition, the high-key technique...but i wish those eyes were in focus...they would totally pop and add a great spot to draw the viewers eye.
close up that ap, and get the eyes and lips in focus. i think it would be killer! :D

I agree with what everyone says about the two portraits. Really good but with some minor flaws.

The sunset has good color but the composition just isn't there.

Yeah with the sunset I was waiting for the bus,,, I saw the bus coming soon down the road. I pulled out my cam and snapped a shot I rushed I guess.

Most reactions

Back