C&C welcome

tearpaper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's so hard for me to get good landscape photos, especially ones on the street, with so many eye sores but i tried until my fingers felt they were going to freeze off. May try some more in the morning please give some suggestions of what could have been done or was it just a bad location in general?

snow3l.jpg
snow3.jpg

You don't have a clear subject. Landscape is more than just a scene... You kind of have to tell a story or convey a feeling. But you have to have a clearly identifiable subject.

I don't see the subject, and the lights are too strong, try to find something that can atract us, I don't know, like a strange tree, a strange car, animals, I'm sure that you will find something :D

Landscape photos are not easy. When you are out looking for a shot, try to narrow it down a bit to capture an interesting subject.

You don't have a clear subject. Landscape is more than just a scene... You kind of have to tell a story or convey a feeling. But you have to have a clearly identifiable subject.
Landscape photos are not easy. When you are out looking for a shot, try to narrow it down a bit to capture an interesting subject.
thanks

I don't see the subject, and the lights are too strong, try to find something that can atract us, I don't know, like a strange tree, a strange car, animals, I'm sure that you will find something :D
thanks

I think these would be better called cityscapes instead of landscapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back