C&C would be awesome

Ajlista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WHY DO STAR TRAILS HAVE TO BE SO HARD! lol
Well, after 2 and a half hours of trying, i think this is the best i can get as of now, im ordering a blower wed. HOPEFULLY, so i can get all this dust off my sensor, and would it be a bad idea to clean the sensor with a lens pen?
Okay back to the pictures, heres the star trail
Picture695.jpg

Heres 2 more random shots i took around the house before
Picture701.jpg

Picture706.jpg

Picture707.jpg

Didnt know which focal point was better

Got my kevlar on, hit me with it :D

Thanks

Nice man-rack.

The colors are muted, I really want to see your rack turned on and lit up, that'd make the image pop a lot more.

Turned off electronics = not sexy.
Turned on electronics = sexy as hell.

#1 is trash. That's my opinion only. If I took it I'd dump it. The star trails don't pop, the tree is way too blurry due to motion. Ideally you'd want something static (building, landscape) to frame your star trails.

Im gunna go try a turned on electronics sexy as hell picture now, xD
Thankyou, im just gunna delete the star trail, lol your right, it does suck
I think ill wait till i go upstate where there is 20x more stars that can be seen, and will most probably pop more
But how can i fix that orange look?
Thanks

Orange look is caused by a combination of your white balance and probably the ambient light from houses and/or street lamps.

Orange look is caused by a combination of your white balance and probably the ambient light from houses and/or street lamps.
Wb was on auto, and now that i think about it, that makes sense, lots of houses around here, when i go upstate, i got darkness. EVERYWHERE, lol
Thanks

Well, after 2 and a half hours of trying, i think this is the best i can get as of now, im ordering a blower wed. HOPEFULLY, so i can get all this dust off my sensor, and would it be a bad idea to clean the sensor with a lens pen? ...

Don't, I repeat, don't under any circumstances clean your sensor with a lens pen, otherwise it is goodbye sensor. :thumbdown: The sensor, actually the "glass and filters" covering the sensor are very "fragile" pieces of equipment and need to be cleaned properly and a lens pen is not the way to do it. Below is a link to some videos that will give you some insight into how this process works. It is not difficult, I clean my own sensor all the time, BUT, you do have to have the right equipment. BTW, a blower is a good place to start, but if the "dust" does not go away, then you will probably need a wet cleaning to get rid of it. I use the Arctic Buttefly and swabs from Visible Dust for my cleaning.

visible dust - Google Search

The following URL is the first page of many on sensor cleaning itself - use the drop-down menus at the top of the page...

Sensorcleaning.com Main Page

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Well, after 2 and a half hours of trying, i think this is the best i can get as of now, im ordering a blower wed. HOPEFULLY, so i can get all this dust off my sensor, and would it be a bad idea to clean the sensor with a lens pen? ...

Don't, I repeat, don't under any circumstances clean your sensor with a lens pen, otherwise it is goodbye sensor. :thumbdown: The sensor, actually the "glass and filters" covering the sensor are very "fragile" pieces of equipment and need to be cleaned properly and a lens pen is not the way to do it. Below is a link to some videos that will give you some insight into how this process works. It is not difficult, I clean my own sensor all the time, BUT, you do have to have the right equipment. BTW, a blower is a good place to start, but if the "dust" does not go away, then you will probably need a wet cleaning to get rid of it. I use the Arctic Buttefly and swabs from Visible Dust for my cleaning.

visible dust - Google Search

The following URL is the first page of many on sensor cleaning itself - use the drop-down menus at the top of the page...

Sensorcleaning.com Main Page

Cheers,

WesternGuy
Thankyou, like, ALOT, haha, i would have ruined my camera with out even realizing
Thankyou so much, i read up somewhere and it said a lens pen will work, which, i will NOT be doing now, haha im gunna go watch some of those videos
Thankyou :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back