MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
seagullofdoom.jpg

Russian Imported Kodak Gold 200 + 1/125 fixed lens vivitar pocket camera + one dying seagull = art.

Art?

:lmao:

Oh, and your subject isn't even in focus.
I won't bring up the gaurdrail.

Art?

:lmao:

Oh, and your subject isn't even in focus.
I won't bring up the gaurdrail.

The gaurdrail makes the rule of thirds valid and more artful. (Thats the three grey lines for those of you who don't understand art) The camera is focus free therefore it is all in wonderful artful focus.

I'm sorry you don't understand the serious business of art.

I told you dude....it has to be B&W to be art.

aw, it's really dying? I don't like seagulls, but this one is kind of cute...

and, lol at this whole art talk.:lmao:

andddd.
deuces!

5066487690_a03fccb7b1_b.jpg

See? What'd I tell ya. Art.

[Black and White picture of a stupid ugly bird whos face I hate]

See? What'd I tell ya. Art.

That is art, give me 98% of all proceeds from your print sales.

Sbuxo said:
aw, it's really dying? I don't like seagulls, but this one is kind of cute...

Generally that is what birds do when they manage to get hit by cars. Die, and become great subjects for life and death art pieces about vultures in black and white with a rule of thirds.

Did you hit that bird w/ your car?!!! You sick bastard!!

Did you hit that bird w/ your car?!!! You sick bastard!!

I just kicked it a little bit in to this pose so it says DI SAFE to show how you dont always need a grey thirds rule and blurry focus images to get good vulture style arts this super sharp photo of the bird di safe shows how rules of art can be broken by coloring black and white photographs and making the film look faster grain speed.
DISAFETROLLBIRD.jpg

:lol: oh shxt forreal? That's what happens?! I'm not the bird's godmother that I would know it got hit by a car. And your art-wannabe talk sickens me. :er: You should try working on that spelling, though.:thumbup:

woahh. im not the bird's godmother that I would know it got hit by a car. rude.
and your art-wannabe talk sickens me. :er:

That would be weird if you were because then that would mean you spoke bird, which would lead me to believe you were a spy for the birds on a secret mission to secure french fries from dumpsters to fatten birds up so they are slow and get hit by cars which would mean you are actually working for us which blows my mind.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back