C&C?

i_am_job

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flickr: I_am_job's Photostream

These are from this past weekend, just began posting on Flickr. I wasn't really out to shoot, as I was just hanging with my friend and happened to bring my camera along. Any opinions would be great. Thanks

They're nice but the yellows are too much, they look heavily split-toned. The first one is a good catch (would love to see colors straight out of the camera) and the second captured an emotion, that's always good right? I'd crop some off the left on the 2nd one.

I quite like the extreme blues and yellows in the first one. To my mind, though, what it lacks is a subject. It needs a chunk of driftwood, or a bikini model, or something!

They're nice but the yellows are too much, they look heavily split-toned. The first one is a good catch (would love to see colors straight out of the camera) and the second captured an emotion, that's always good right? I'd crop some off the left on the 2nd one.

^ That's a really pretty photo.

This is how I'd edit it I think (minor curves adjustments, one for the sky and another for the foreground & a slight rotate to level the horizon), but honestly.. it looks great already.

4MPKp.jpg

I like it. I would cut the bottom more and make it more of a wider frame. Maybe set it so the horizon is on the the 1/3 but still keep in mind you still need a common print size.

I agree. My first thought was hipstamatic... while visually appealing to some, it can look a bit over done.

I dig the shot of the beach though, takes me back :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back