Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone.

Would love any C&C's. :D

8473678_orig.jpg

Image looks too soft.
Focus point should be on the eyes.
Right side should be cropped out.

I like it... I disagree with ^^ about the eyes... The seem to be within the range of acceptable focus. I would have liked to see you frame the snake a little more to the right of the image though. Great color!

It's a good start; some key points are mentioned above. Head on almost never works well with animals. In this case you could have moved further left and attracted him/her toward you to see more of the head and the body leading back into the frame. Go for an aperture which will provide sufficient DoF to ensure that the head is all in focus.

Thank you everyone! I heart you all! :hug:: It is soft and the space to the right is distracting. I am lucky enough that this guy in the home office and I can shot him when ever I feel.. lol. I will try this again! Thanks again guys..

I have to say to Jason I checked out your site and I love your work!

I like the head on shot for this picture - I think it is 'striking'. Sorry for the corniness - I must be getting tired. I agree about it being soft but I do like looking straight on at the snake.

Gorgeous snake... Although, i think you missed the focus on its face. The image seems a bit soft to me. I would have also filled the image with more snake, less dead space to the right.

Yep I agree. It is a bit soft. Pretty snake though.

Way too soft for my liking.

Was he behind glass? Can you take him out from behind glass? Snakes make great subjects.

Boa2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He was behind glass.. I have to agree they do make great subjects.. When it gets warm out again i will take him outside and shot him.. : )

@ Kerri Thank you and love the corneness!

@ 3bayjunkie he is a Aru Green Tree Python. My hubby is a big snake guy so he is one of few we have.

thanks again everyone for all the comments.

great try
the focus could be sharper; keep the subject on the 1/3's of the frame

Most reactions

Back