C for Chicas....

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is one I shot last night with a friend of mine. Just a quick edit to clean up the tripod legs that were sticking out. The flash was intended to be there to give the shot something extra. C&C is appreciated.

AB-800 with Reflector Left behind subject
AB-800 Bare Right Behind Subject
ABR-800 In front of Subject Up High,
SB-900 In front of Subject on floor
Fired thru Cybersyncs
Powered by Vagabond II

D300s, Tokina 11-16

4817443763_c0cf53623f.jpg

NOt bad... I like it. You should also try shooting with your camera really low facing up a little. Make him lift his foot like he is about to step on you. That would be cool with your wide angle.

NOt bad... I like it. You should also try shooting with your camera really low facing up a little. Make him lift his foot like he is about to step on you. That would be cool with your wide angle.

Damn! What a great idea!!! I didnt even think of that. Thanks for the tip. I will try that soon. :thumbup:

Make sure the bottom of the shoe isnt gross (sticky gum, etc.) LOL

First is nice with good lighting.

On the second one, I would crop right side of the frame in a bit. Good work!

How do you like the tokina? I am thinking that it is the next lens on my list.

First is nice with good lighting.

On the second one, I would crop right side of the frame in a bit. Good work!

How do you like the tokina? I am thinking that it is the next lens on my list.

The Tokina is great. I have used it all lately and I can honestly say that I have yet to take a bad picture with it. It is super sharp and very fast. A little heavy but by far the best lens in it's class

anyone else?

Where are the chicas? Thread title was misleading, at best - lol.

His last name is Chicas. But if you opened the thread looking for women then your intentions weren't quite there. And you said it was misleading at best. Does that mean that the pictures aren't good enough for you? I asked for C&C on the pictures not the title.

Lol - I was just expecting to see some ladies. :lol:

Not sure that I like the first one (POV seems awkward, and the wide angle isn't really working for me), and the second one would be better in portrait orientation I think (it has a lot of dead space...).

Nice pictures, like the style you gave those...

Thank you.

Lol - I was just expecting to see some ladies. :lol:

Not sure that I like the first one (POV seems awkward, and the wide angle isn't really working for me), and the second one would be better in portrait orientation I think (it has a lot of dead space...).
I will try the portrait orientation and see how it comes out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back