fuzzydice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just wanted some landscape photos from my trip to cabo san lucas

DSC_3258.jpg

DSC_3364.jpg

DSC_3474.jpg

DSC_3478.jpg

Nice shots but in the first image it looks like a small parachute and little man was added. Is this a toy the person in white had? Made me look twice :)

Eric

That second photo works really fine for me, with the footprints in the sand leading the eye all through the photos, which is rare in so far as it is a landscape, yet taken in portrait style (upright pictures), a trait to all you landscape photos presented here, and an interesting one, I must say!

If I had seen the sight that you captured in Photo 3, I would have tried my hands at that, too. I just love backlit flowers! With the setting sun, the colours become even more intense and the light from behind is no longer too bright, plus you managed to get a sunset photo combined with this backlit flower... I really dig the whole concept!

And I like how the setting sun paints the road in orange, giving the person some detail, and how again you combined two things: a sunset and a landscape photo.

Great place, great pictures! The horizon in the first one needs to be straightened, otherwise it's a neat shot. My favourite, I suppose, would be #3.

in that first picture... i had to make sure what that was... and its a toy with a parachute. i think the guy with the camera was taking pictures of it?! i have no idea what for.. but i know its a toy.

Looks like a nice place to go on vacation. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

You really have to watch the horizon when taking/editing sea-scapes. In that first one, it looks like the cruise ship is going up hill :)

I get the impression the guy with the parachute is a kite. I think the man on the right is holding the spools with the lines, ready to launch it by pulling backwards? Lovely photos, by the way! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back