radiogooroo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cadillacranchdumpster.jpg

graffitisign.jpg

cadillacranch1.jpg

I like the composition of the third one but I think these were shot at the wrong time of day; the light is harsh and seems to be coming from overhead.

Ive seen this a couple times, this is just silly and doesnt feel like "art" to me but I still want to go see it.

I like the third one although I agree the sun is a bit harsh.

Anyhow, if you're ever in the area check it out...but don't forget a couple cans of Krylon paint :) It's just off Route 66 and the gate is generally left open to the public...Krylon paint welcome as well.

Ive seen this a couple times, this is just silly and doesnt feel like "art" to me but I still want to go see it.

it is kind of silly and doesn't really feel like art when you're there either. It is really cool though and an awesome piece of Americana. Definitely worth stopping at if you pass by.

I like the composition of the third one but I think these were shot at the wrong time of day; the light is harsh and seems to be coming from overhead.

Or, at the very least and based on the orientation of the shadows, perhaps shoot it from the other side...

Some nice long shadows would make for a great shot on the row of cars.

I remember seeing these a couple of times as a kid when they had not a single bit of grafitti on them. Near pristine paint, wheels and tires all there, no missing parts. Looked must cooler than now.

Most reactions

Back