Caged Sunset

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went back and forth on this one and I've decided to post it (with a little prompting by Mr. Ronlane ;) lol ). I shot this driving home the other day (read going 100km/hr) I was shooting silhouettes and saw the cage coming up, focused on it early because once the sun got there I wouldn't be able to see anymore. It isn't often that I get a shot from the car that I wish I went back to retake stationary but I do with this one, it's really really close but I wish there was a little more sharpness on the tree and in the grass/weeds at the horizon.

Would love to hear your thoughts ;) Thanks for taking a look!

Thanks Ron and Sashbar :)

Very nice! The only thing I might suggest would be to clone out the two little light spots left bottom corner, but still, nicely done.

Wow very impressive from a moving car. I really like the placement of the sun directly in the cage

Thanks all!

I like the idea of it but, I just wish the tree branch didn't cross in front of the cage. It detracts from the concept of a caged sun for me. Also I think you may have a dirty sensor or something because the left side of the image is peppered with little spots.
I do enjoy the colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back