Caldwell Zoo, like 7 pictures, 56K Warning!

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
absolutly nothing done to the images in PS, put memory card in and uploaded them to photobucket...what do you think? I might upload one of these maybe two to my da...like the close up one of the leopard where you can see his eyes and nose and me in the reflection LoL I dunno if you will be able to see that with the smaller version but yeah...anyways here they be...

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41869878/

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

/\ this kid actually tried to take a bite out of the bord...i wish i owuld have gotten that cause it was hilarious!!!

ok going to look for others that i like out of yesterday and will upload them here when found...
Laters!

I feel like I am in africa... or wherever all these animals live. The first is my favorite so close up.

I would have loved to see the boy try and bite the bird... but let me ask... WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE DO THAT?!?!?!?

Very well done... off the camera. Cool.
I like both leopard pics ... and the tucan!
And the little boy is cute. He has a bit of a black eye ... must have tried to bite something bigger too, maybe ;) ....!!!

thanks everyone! and the leopard, lions, and toucan ones were all taken through glass :) thanks again for the compliments! :)

Wow....these are awesome. Very well done. Love the Leopards!

Yes, I like the crop and framing, but before you call this "Tucan Bird 2", I suggest you go find out the real name of this kind of tucan. You would not want to give a pic a big WRONG title. Of course this IS a tucan, but there are different varieties, and you might want to go right about how you title this frame... (?)

No, I don't think it does, looks fine the way you cropped it and better colourwise and contrastwise ... and I looked through my bird pics from the bird park and unfortunately could no longer find the sign that gave us the name of this big tucan... So ... you will have to stay with Tucan 2.

Most reactions

Back