mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay todays project...

A simple retro calendar for my family's Christmas present. If it turns out well you never know I might give it a shot somewhere. Here is my problem.

I want to do one of those hanging two page things. One page will have a picture and the next will have a calendar. Both image and calendar will have a full page each.

So why the devil can't I find a program (freeware or course) that will just print the calendar nothing else. No fancy graphics no place for a photo just let me save a full page calendar in something like rft to carry to the printer.

I'm thinking I'll have twelve prints made then have a different month on each backside. I just cant seem to find a program for the backside.

If you know of a program that will let me save a full page month in a file format the printer can use let me know please.

hey.. so maybe you could share the name of it?

It was the calendar program at http://geocities.com but I used a screen capture program to capture it full screen, then paste it into a word processor to print it. Actually to have it laser printed at the office depot.

Besure to set your word processor to landscape format so the calendar will take up the full page... I am using all horizontal retro images so it will be actually two pages..

One page is the image the second page hanging down will be the calendar. on the back of the calendar is another image when the month is gone you flip the page and get a new image and the next month. just like a "real" calendar.

I had this image printed on buff colored card stock as the cover... other images from the inspired snapshots I shoot will go on regular buff colored paper on the inside of the calendar.
cover6qj.jpg

If all you are needing is a grid with the dates couldn't you do this in excel?

Probably but I don't even know what day of the week my birthday falls on.... I thought a calendar would be the easiest way to go.

It's ready to go now anyway... I just have a retro plantation shoot this weekend and want to change out some of the images before I print the final ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back