California Capital Airshow

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow, what a cool day! I had a problem with my memory card half way through the show, and I didn't have any extras, so I unfortanately lost every single one of my photos that was on there...a lot of pictures from other times I can never get back, happened to still be on there :'( ...that made me realllly sad. I got some I liked from the second half though. Anyway, here are some pictures for you all. Comments/Critique is appretiated!

cooljet.jpg

redplane.jpg

thunderbird.jpg

thunderbirds2.jpg

thunderbirds3.jpg

thunderbirds4.jpg

thunderbirds5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

love the thunderbirds... :D I have similar photos from the ft lauderdale air & sea show :)

I like 3, 5, and 7 the best! What mm lens did you use for this shoot?

#6 is my fave. saw the T-birds over here the other week, shame they use F-16's and not F-15's

I really like this series. Pretty sharp. I took some photos of WWII planes this week at our local airport & they didn't turn out as good as these. Nice job & thanks for sharing!

I like 3, 5, and 7 the best! What mm lens did you use for this shoot?

I don't have an SLR yet (Money is currently being set aside for my Rebel XTI :p), but I was using a Canon S3 IS, which is 12X zoom. I'm not sure how much that equals in mm.

Thanks for the comments everyone!! I didn't realize this had got all of these comments since last time I checked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back