California sunset photos

ChopstickHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some untouched sunset photos with everyone. I'm new here, but I like this forum already. I've seen so many great photos, it's inspiring. These were taken last summer. I had some versions where I touched them up in Photoshop, but i can't find those anymore, so these will have to do. I look forward to sharing my photos with everybody here. Thanks for looking!

IMG_7919-vi.jpg

Imperial Beach, Coronado Island, San Diego, CA

IMG_1588-vi.jpg

Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA

Nice colors. Can you play a little bit with the levels in the first one to let the strong colors to come out?

Teob said:
Nice colors. Can you play a little bit with the levels in the first one to let the strong colors to come out?

Yeah, that's what I did when I touched up these pics in photoshop. I can't find them, but i will touch them up again tonight and post them later.

Wow, peaceful looking spot. Looks like I'll have to move California up in the list of places to see before I die. I like the first shot the best, and even in its unretouched format it's nice.

Antarctican said:
Wow, peaceful looking spot. Looks like I'll have to move California up in the list of places to see before I die. I like the first shot the best, and even in its unretouched format it's nice.

Most places along the coast of California are beautiful.... it really is awesome to see the ocean.

I'm originally from Toronto too... I moved down here last year to work. Good to see some hometown folk on this forum. :thumbup:

These are great shots...
You should go to Newport Beach and Shoreline Village(Long Beach) at sunset it's amazing! These places are that far from Redlands, that is if you haven't been there already!

Traci said:
These are great shots...
You should go to Newport Beach and Shoreline Village(Long Beach) at sunset it's amazing! These places are that far from Redlands, that is if you haven't been there already!

OK, i'll put that on my list of places to visit. I've been to Newport a few times, but never around sunset, only in the daytime. Thanks for the suggestion!

Most reactions

Back