Call me crazy...!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were sitting in this ridiculous "furniture store" called Jordan's out here in Massachusetts. (It's more of a spectacle than a store) They had this "water fireworks" thing that was near the ice cream shop. The kids had ice cream, and I had my camera, so just for fun I dorked around taking shots of it.

Oddly, I was kind of surprised by the result. They seemed kind of neat to me, but... as the thread implies, feel free to call me crazy. :)

==1==
Water Fireworks Fun - 004.jpg

==2==
Water Fireworks Fun - 014.jpg

==3==
Water Fireworks Fun - 019.jpg

==4==
Water Fireworks Fun - 024.jpg

Might make a neat desktop background... :)

If I like #3 does that make me crazy also? ;)
Troy

We are all a little crazy. I like them, especially the patterns in #4.

hehe, well glad some folks enjoyed them. I'm not considering them award-winning photography or anything, but I definitely took the pic, looked at the LCD and was like "Oh, hey... that's not total crap! Surprising!" :lol:

Hey. No need to call you crazy, or for you to call yourself crazy, for that matter, for having liked to photograph these wonderful abstracts! Had I been in your place, I'd have done the very same! And the outcome is good. My favourite is 2. I really like that one!!!

i kinda like 'em. nice abstracts.

Hey. No need to call you crazy, or for you to call yourself crazy, for that matter, for having liked to photograph these wonderful abstracts! Had I been in your place, I'd have done the very same! And the outcome is good. My favourite is 2. I really like that one!!!

Thank you both, very much.

It actually makes me think I just need to "try" stuff more often. I suppose I need to carry my camera around more, though. My wife will love that. :)

very nice abstract presentation...color and shapes
:))

In my opinion it's a very nice and different way to capture water! What else? Oh yes, CRAZY!! :D

they remind me of those 3d pictures you're supposed to stare at!!!

Last edited:
Now that's done ... I like the shots .. could use a bit more pop .. at least on my monitor.

Gary

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back