Calliope is clocking 2'000.....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yep, Calliopes got to the 2'000..... (im unusually observant at the moment!)..... so lets have a party and stuff and this is no dark meeting it's open to all!!!..... comments go below please :mrgreen:

:cheers: :band: :cheers: :smileys:

Awww, you noticed... you are Mr. Observant! Thanks Angel! I'm always ready for a party! :mrgreen:

hey, calliopallie....

way to go girl....do pm's count in the number???? if so, that has had to help...

here is to 2k more!!!

:boogie: :clap: :boogie:

Come on, Mistress ... whatcha gonna post for your 2k?!?!

Go Mistress ... it's your 2k ... we gonna party like it's your 2k ...

:confused:

:blushing:

:mrgreen:

For my 2000th post, I would like to thank all my fans (who seem only to be the darksiders)! ;) To my non-fans, I'd like to say, sorry but I don't plan on going anywhere! :twisted:

Seriously, I love all the friends I've met on here and I've really learned a lot from some EXTREMELY talented individuals. So, I must say, I've enjoyed my time here! :mrgreen:

LOVE your pics, and your comments. Look forward to the next 2000 of 'em.

:band: Congrats fellow darksidean :band: Lookin forward to another 2000.

Calliope said:
For my 2000th post, I would like to thank all my fans (who seem only to be the darksiders)! ;) To my non-fans, I'd like to say, sorry but I don't plan on going anywhere! :twisted:

Seriously, I love all the friends I've met on here and I've really learned a lot from some EXTREMELY talented individuals. So, I must say, I've enjoyed my time here! :mrgreen:

gotta tell ya...thats my philosophy in life.....

if you dont like me, i will hang closer...

whats that saying, nicole... keep your friends close, and your enemies closer????

we love you calliopallie... you bring so much wisdom, and light to our dark side...

and we wanna post from you....something eerie.............:thumbup:

Calliope said:

And I have enjoyed having you here!! Very much! :hugs:

aprilraven said:
gotta tell ya...thats my philosophy in life.....

if you dont like me, i will hang closer...

whats that saying, nicole... keep your friends close, and your enemies closer????

we love you calliopallie... you bring so much wisdom, and light to our dark side...

and we wanna post from you....something eerie.............:thumbup:

Wasn't suicide in the bathtub enough?!!.....:lol: ...... yea we want more calliope, get snapping :mrgreen:

Great party...... but who scarred off all the guests...*looks at raven and rolls his eyes*.... oh yea, ok.

just kidding ravenbird:)

You do realize, that with each post...they just get darker!
You're hooked...no escape now :twisted:

*We do however, still want those great kid shots!*

Most reactions

Back