Cambugahay Falls

bunadski

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a three-level waterfall from our place, with very clean and cool water. Perfect for swimming!

1. Here are the upper two levels:
7643762546_d473770b1d_z.jpg

2. The lowest level:
7637722902_3ed07fc3a0_z.jpg

3. The lowest level with tighter angle:
7637773022_ac3958fe87_z.jpg

Appreciate your comments!:wink:

Last edited:
I find the foregrounds in each of these rather messy (subjected to a lot of human traffic, it seems) and distracting. I mean, it's a beautiful scene, but it just appears very well-used and hardly pristine. So, as human impact and environmental statements, these photos work quite well. As nature photos, not so well, perhaps.

I like #2 and #3, if i had a gun to my head, probably #3

Thanks Jaemie, I still find it difficult to proerly compose scenes with messy foregrounds. Will go back and practice some more soon.

@Rotanimod LOL :lol: I don't use guns so don't get pressured...

I like #2 and #3, if i had a gun to my head, probably #3
I agree. Number 3 looks kind of common, like from travel agency folder. It is pretty place, keep shooting until you find the best angle. :thumbup:

I find the foregrounds in each of these rather messy (subjected to a lot of human traffic, it seems) and distracting. I mean, it's a beautiful scene, but it just appears very well-used and hardly pristine. So, as human impact and environmental statements, these photos work quite well. As nature photos, not so well, perhaps.

Even if generally I don't like to say something like that, I have to admit I agree with you Jaemie

Thanks!

By the way Jaemie, can you clarify how the foregrounds revealed human traffic? Just so I'll know what to look for or to avoid in my next shoot. :)

Most reactions

Back