Camera Bag for the Xti.

divided

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im looking for a good camera bag for my Xti. Id like something on the smaller side. That would accomadate my 50mm 1.8 (which would stay on the camera) and in the future a 70-200 f4. My old bag was way to big and bulky, id like something stylish, but also has enough room for a few accessories. Any ideas/links? Thanks!

I use the Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. Fits my 350D with my Sigma 70-300. Enough room for some other stuff too.
I think there is a smaller one too (100AW is my guess)

I use the Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. Fits my 350D with my Sigma 70-300. Enough room for some other stuff too.
I think there is a smaller one too (100AW is my guess)

I have the same bag, and I love it.

don't go too small. It's not fun to run out of room...
I have both of those lenses, and the case required to hold it all, isn't that small...
Get a backpack...they make decently sized ones that'll fit your camera with a lens, and probably 6 or 7 smallish lenses...or an extra body and a flash and a couple lenses...

Don't just go small. Go easy to carry, with a bit of room to spare. You always need "one more thing"

I just went to a local camera store and bought a Lowepro bag that would effectively fit 6 lenses, which I the combined 2 to fit the camera body, another holds filters, a fourth holds my P&S, and the 5th and 6th hold lenses. I have a 3rd lens now and am looking to upgrade, but the bag I have has worked well for the last 5-6 years.

In other words, if you're looking for a smallish bag, bring your equipment to the camera store and find one that works for you.

i always like the bags at crumpler!!

I ended up with the Lowepro Slingshot 100AW. It seems perfect for my needs. Thanks for the help. Anyopne have this bag BTW? Thoughts.

I tried using a bag for a while, but its just not very comfortable when hiking or walking, what I have now is a Tamrac Adventure 7 According to their catalog, the Adventure 6 is more suited for the XTi, BUT, after holding one, its very small actually, more like a large purse, which is why i spent the extra to get the Adventure 7, which is meant for slightly bigger cameras. It fits my Sigma 70-300, along with kit 18-55 lens, with camera body with 50mm attached, and theres still room for when i decide to buy a Flash. The Adventure 8 is their even bigger bag, more suited for people with large camera bodies like the Mark III.

tamracadv6.jpg

tamrac_adventure_6-2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back