Camera Bag Suggestions

cleary71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,
I currently am looking for a smaller camera bag, I already have a Tamrac backpack that comes close to holding everything, but I am looking for a smaller one that will hold the camera body and about 3 lenses. I was hoping to get a few suggestions if you have one like this and are happy with it.
Thanks!

What type of bag are you looking for?

I have Canon Deluxe Gadget Bag 10EG, and I'm very pleased.

I have a Domke F2, and it works great. Holds my four lenses, a flash, my body, and some extra's. A great little shoulder bag.

Regards,
Jake

Like a lot of things, choosing the 'right' bag is largely a personal choice.

For example, do you want another backpack style bag...maybe with extra storage? Do you want a shoulder style bag that allows for quick access to your gear? What about a sling style bag, which is a hybrid of those two? Maybe a belt system?

I think I am leaning towards a shoulder or sling or hybrid bag. I do like the looks of the Domke F2 that D-B-J suggested.

Which Tamrac backpack do you have now?

Tamrac system 3 is a shoulder bag for smallish money (35 euro which is approx 40 dollars me thinks). It holds a 50D gripped with a 55-250 attached + 3 other lenses, and has velcro moveable insides so you could change to fit your flash. There is also front compartment for cards, filters, a pen etc and a small compartment on inner top cover. It also has asmall compartment aft with a lowe zip that can be opened so if your travelling it can be slotted through trolley handles on suitcases.I like it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back