Camera for College...

ShadowGrafixPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, so I'm looking for a good camera for college. I'm thinking of getting a Nikon D3100, since that's pretty standard for college...Right...?

Anyway, I found one on Craigslist, and its got 2 lenses, a carrying bag, and a bunch of other crap that I can't name off the top of my head, and I was thinking of getting it. (Considering it's only like, 250 bucks for pretty much brand new.)

So what would you guys reccommend I get for college?

The college I'm going to is making me do Studio Photography, Wedding Photography, Photojournalism, and Black and White Photography for my classes.

(I know what you need for Black and White, done it before. :D )

Well thanks for the help guys!

-SGXP

Anyway, I found one on Craigslist, and its got 2 lenses, a carrying bag, and a bunch of other crap that I can't name off the top of my head, and I was thinking of getting it. (Considering it's only like, 250 bucks for pretty much brand new.)
I've got some great ocean front property that you might be interested in. :er:

I've got some great ocean front property that you might be interested in. :er:
$500?! :p

Yes, for the past 20 or so years, the Nikon D3100 has been the STANDARD for freshman college photographers. But one thing that you'll have over the other D3100 users is "a bunch of other crap that you can't name off the top of your head."

Surely to put you leaps and bounds above the competition.

ShadowGrafixPhoto said:
Hey everyone, so I'm looking for a good camera for college. I'm thinking of getting a Nikon D3100, since that's pretty standard for college...Right...?

So what would you guys reccommend I get for college?

The college I'm going to is making me do Studio Photography, Wedding Photography, Photojournalism, and Black and White Photography for my classes.

(I know what you need for Black and White, done it before. :D )

Well thanks for the help guys!

-SGXP

You should find out what the shutter count is on the camera. I may be wrong but I think the shutter life is about 50,000.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back