JDP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pavleck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings,
Is anyone using a bag that will hold their camera AND a laptop. I'm mainly looking for something that can hold a laptop with a 15" screen, a digital slr, 3-4 lenses, with some room left over.
I'd love one with quick/easy access to the camera, but I'm not sure I can find that with what I want.
I don't necessarily need Tamrac/Lowepro/etc recommendations - if you're using something else that works well for you, let me know. I like to carry my camera with me a lot, but when i'm heading to work it gets a tad tedious to carry multiple bags.

Thanks.

My girlfriend uses the Tamrac Cyberpack 8 which would handle all of what you are looking to get out of it. The only drawback is the pricetag. They run a little bit on the expensive side.

Orgnoi1 said:
My girlfriend uses the Tamrac Cyberpack 8 which would handle all of what you are looking to get out of it. The only drawback is the pricetag. They run a little bit on the expensive side.
Ah, thanks, that seems a tad much for what I need, being pure camera/laptop - but the Adventure 9 here looks like it might fit the bill for me. How much did your girlfriend pay for hers?

I have a Lowepro Computrekker AW. It's a backpack style bag with a laptop area. I don't even have a lap top...but for some reason, it was cheaper than the similar bag without the laptop area.

It will hold a lap top, an SLR with 3-4 lenses, flash & accessories. Plus there is a separate general storage area.

The 'AW' is all weather so there is a built-in rain cover.

JDP said:
Ah, thanks, that seems a tad much for what I need, being pure camera/laptop - but the Adventure 9 here looks like it might fit the bill for me. How much did your girlfriend pay for hers?

If I remember right she paid $199 for it.

Big Mike said:
I have a Lowepro Computrekker AW. It's a backpack style bag with a laptop area. I don't even have a lap top...but for some reason, it was cheaper than the similar bag without the laptop area.

It will hold a lap top, an SLR with 3-4 lenses, flash & accessories. Plus there is a separate general storage area.

The 'AW' is all weather so there is a built-in rain cover.

I have the same one for when I don't know what I'll need... I just bring it all. I also have the rolling one for when I'm traveling.

I have a Lowepro Compudaypack. It holds my 17" MacBook, Nikon F80 with 50mm attached, KM P&S and 35-80mm with a little room left over in the camera compartment. I got mine for $79 at Best Buy. The only possible drawback for you is that the camera compartment is a zip compartment on the bottom of the pack, so it may not be as quick-access as you want. I love mine though, very sturdy and comfortable.

Most reactions

Back