Camera Pack

bdfjwk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice/ tips on what you think would be my best bet as far as camera packs go. I'm currently in the market for a backpack that will fit minimal gear and have room for about 2 days worth of clothes/ misc. items. Something durable, not too bulky, and ideally weatherproof, but if not I've got a raincoat to put over it. I currently live in South East Asia and plan on going home stateside and taking a nice long road trip with some small bouts of camping and hiking with my best friend. As of now my gear consists of a Nikon D3200 with a 35mm, kit 18-55mm, a 24- 85mm lens, and a medium sized tripod. I plan on getting a wide angle in the near future. Right now I do a lot of street stuff so my camera is usually not in the bag, but quick access with a slot for it when I'm crammed on the busy subway would be sure helpful. I've done some research and the Lowepro Transit 350 AW backpack seems like it might do the trick, but I'd like to see what you all think and recommend first as I'm a bit overwhelmed at all the choices online, haha. Thank you!!

Lowepro makes great products! I've had many of their packs and they all do a good job, it just depends what all you want to fit.

I have two different ones, and it just depends if I'm carrying light or if I'm taking everything.

the 350 seems like a good fit for you.

Most reactions

Back