Camera Recommendations

We can sit here all day long and argue about why nikon is better then canon and why canon is better then nikon. In the end though only you can make the choice, because only you will be using your camera. I chose nikon because my friends have lenses that i could borrow to get a feel for it. If they had canon I would have bought a Canon. All together take what this thread has already told you. Go to the store get somebody to explain everything about the cameras in your budget. Then hold them and check out it's features. See what you like and go from there.

Nikon is far superior to any other camera. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Except at stuff like, video. Canon's cameras are superior to Nikon in that regard. I can't recall one film director picking a Nikon over a Canon to shoot with.

Nikon is far superior at color though. They have a gold accented camera and a cool little red triangle on their grips.

Wrong yet again.

The Great Camera Shootout 2010 - Film Vs DSLR Comparison | Zacuto

Nikon is far superior to any other camera. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Except at stuff like, video. Canon's cameras are superior to Nikon in that regard. I can't recall one film director picking a Nikon over a Canon to shoot with.

Nikon is far superior at color though. They have a gold accented camera and a cool little red triangle on their grips.

Wrong yet again.

The Great Camera Shootout 2010 - Film Vs DSLR Comparison | Zacuto

I couldn't listen to the video. So where does it say that Nikon is superior to Canon in video? I said "I can't recall one film director", not, "Not one film director has ever".

If that's your arguement, then you fail via reading comprehension.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back