Camera Repair List

Wow. When I saw Zorkii 4 at your place, I was covered with nastalgia. My grandmother is German and she once had this device. Very high quality item. All my childhood I ran with him )

Dag-Camera

For earlier film cameras. Also parts suppliers. Very serious shop.
dimitri has some nice pics.. my favorites would be a linhoff field 4 5 with zeiss lenses , m3, 1a, f2, fe2 motor, and a slew of lenses.. Optics and light and as few buttons as posible..

In Shanghai, China you can go to:

Camera Market.jpg

There are actually TWO 6 story buildings, all filled with all things photographic at the Xingguang Equipment City. I tend to go to the older building because it is all used gear and some nice collectibles can be found if you know what to look for. I purchased a limited edition Bessa-T, only 500 of them ever made, for about $80. Generally, these used dealers are willing to bargain with you too! On the top floor of the used market is several repair shops, including a Nikon Factory repair facility and several others that are more generic. Friendly people and good service. If you enter the old building from between the two buildings, on the right as you walk in is a place for tripods, lighting, stands and equipment for (mostly) Sony cameras. They are great to deal with and I highly recommend them- particularly if you are in the market for a good CF tripod.

If you come from the central Shanghai Train Station, you can go to the underground just outside of the north entrance to the station and get a cab. A 15 minute cab ride, depending on the traffic and about 25RMB is the most you should pay. You can also get on the subway all over the city and go to line 4, which is the central "ring" line (purple) around the inner city and get off at Luban Lu (Road). Exit the metro at gate 1, go up the stairs, turn left and walk two blocks and you're there. You will see all the advertisements for cameras. If you go at lunch time, there is a really excellent Italian place that is a short 10 minute walk and should be on map apps. Try the Lasagna, it's EXCELLENT!!!

Dag-Camera

For earlier film cameras. Also parts suppliers. Very serious shop.
dimitri has some nice pics.. my favorites would be a linhoff field 4 5 with zeiss lenses , m3, 1a, f2, fe2 motor, and a slew of lenses.. Optics and light and as few buttons as posible..
a late 60s early 70s technic, with the zeiss lenses. damm back then new it was 10k for body and 2 lenses. wonderfull camera.. loading holders and developing sheet film an art..

For UK, and film cameras in particular - Luton Camera Repairs - Luton Camera Repair Services Ltd.

Used several times on high recommendation and totally satisfied, would not go anywhere else.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back