Camera repair question

cmra8407

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been on the internet and cannot seem to find aything remotely close to a camera repair tool kit. I know you need some JIS screw drivers. Can't find those either if anyone has a kit for sale or can lead me in the right direction that would be great! Thank you. [emoji3]

Sent from my [device_name] using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

There are no tool kits for cameras.

There is a YouTuber named Fix Old Cameras who posts videos on camera repair and he has a basic video that describes the tools you'll need. And, his videos on repairing specific cameras are very good too.

There are no tool kits for cameras.

There is a YouTuber named Fix Old Cameras who posts videos on camera repair and he has a basic video that describes the tools you'll need. And, his videos on repairing specific cameras are very good too.
Japan Hobby Tools had two kits that they used to sell. I tried looking for them but they are discontinued.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah and Ed Romney used to sell such "kits" too but they are long gone. There were also camera repair schools that provided tool kits.

Last edited:
I get my tools from no particular source ... when I need something, I hunt around ... though I tend to end up on Amazon, eBay, or Micro-Tools.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back