Can anyone help me fix this photo?

zigsmommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone give me some tips or suggestions on how to fix this photo? I have Adobe PhotoDeluxe 4.0 and Microsoft Picture It.
I really don't want to cut off anymore of the photo, but I can't figure out how to make that area as dark as the rest of the photo. It was at the end of a roll of film. Any suggestions would be great.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/layouts/layout_images/173220.jpg

Have you tried to scan it onto a computer and fix it with one of the many photo programs out there? I have messing around with photos on my computer and you would be amazed whe you can do to a pic!!

I don't have the actual photo, a relative scanned this pic and sent it to me via email. I have Adobe PhotoDeluxe and can't seem to find a tool that will let me darken that area without making the other part dark as well. I also have Microsoft Picture It, but I am not very familiar with it yet. I suppose I could go to a pro photo lab and they can fix it but it will be $$ pricy I bet! Then again I guess I could crop it. :(

I know in the program that i have I can cut the part I want to work on asto not to tuch the other parts of the pic.

Come on, use your imagination 8)

You should have a selection tool that can select a certain part of the photo to manipulate. If you don't, I would crop the good part of the pic out and save the faded part as a new pic******. Don't save over the original. Now that you have cropped out the good part and left with the bad...fix it then cut and past over the bad part on the original.

Most reactions

Back