Can anyone recommend pro traditional leather wedding album suppliers?

ive heard bad things about doing that, customers feeling pressured and deciding to go somewhere else next time, and repeat customers are much cheaper to get than new customers. but if you do warn them in advance that may help, but im still a bit weary. If they pay me $3000 for a wedding, I want to keep them on my good size and not alienate them. :)

and you can do the same thing with traditional albums to, my mentor did that, create a 30 page album and remove the pages they didnt want.

I have my own press printed album templates but not many of them are suitable for weddings. I need to find some good online websites that let you design them for printing. :D

ive heard bad things about doing that, customers feeling pressured and deciding to go somewhere else next time, and repeat customers are much cheaper to get than new customers. but if you do warn them in advance that may help, but im still a bit weary. If they pay me $3000 for a wedding, I want to keep them on my good size and not alienate them. :)
That was my first impression when I heard about this technique...but there are many, many professional wedding photographers that have implemented this technique and found that it dramatically increased their revenue. And yes, to stay on their good side (and to feel good about it yourself), I think that it's key that you explain it to them up front. You can say that you will do the 'extra work' to design more pages and that it gives them more choice...which is a good thing.
But the idea is that if you do a good job of designing the pages and you have great photos...they will want to buy more pages. And since this is well after the wedding (and hopefully they've paid for the package already) the added cost shouldn't be much of a burden.

Most reactions

Back