can anyone show me before and after pics of different skin colors

lilmzrocawear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'm really desperate im been askin around and no one wants to tell me how i can make my skin appear lighter using photoshop can anyone please tell me the exact steps maybe using a photo of a darker skin person and in the end the person is much lighter skinned...thanks please help!!!!!

its too hard to understand can someone please explain in full detail the easiest way possible it would help if someone used pictures to explain of a dark skin person and after the person is lightskinned and how they did everything and the steps​

i explained in your other thread a quick way to do it. If you are not familiar enough ith photoshop to follow the steps i gave, you may want to learn other things first.

To break it down a little more, try googling these things:

1st - Masking In Photoshop - this will teach you how to seect your skin

2nd - Curves adjustment - This will teach you how to alter the color

3rd - umm, ok think you can do it in those two steps.

Familiarize yourself with the basic functions of photoshop, will save you a lot of time

i explained in your other thread a quick way to do it. If you are not familiar enough ith photoshop to follow the steps i gave, you may want to learn other things first.

To break it down a little more, try googling these things:

1st - Masking In Photoshop - this will teach you how to seect your skin

2nd - Curves adjustment - This will teach you how to alter the color

3rd - umm, ok think you can do it in those two steps.

Familiarize yourself with the basic functions of photoshop, will save you a lot of time

Absolutely - if you can't figure it out with these SIMPLE examples, you need to seriously sit down and learn photoshop... no one is going to hold your hand with photoshop... it's not as simple as just pushing a button - you need to learn what these things means. Open up photoshop and start playing, it's the only way you are going to learn.

Difference between real life and school... no one to hold your hand or spoon feed you the right answers.

You will find out quickley that here, like in life, the ones that help themselves are usually the ones that get to the top of the info food chain first.

Sit down and start playing a lot with PS. Get a book, look at free online tutorials on YOUTUBE, join a forum that specializes in photoshop, and learn!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back