Can I just say...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...that writing a 7 page synopsis of my 600 page book is one of the most unpleasant soul-crushing experiences I've ever embarked on?

:lol:

Ok it's not THAT bad, but it is VERY challenging.

hahah... Dude I haven't even got the synopsis done so I haven't gotten it to agents yet. Talk about soul-crushing. :lol:

hahah... Dude I haven't even got the synopsis done so I haven't gotten it to agents yet. Talk about soul-crushing. :lol:

When it comes to writing, nothing is harder than editing. :puke: Which is fundamentally what you're having to do. Sympathy card is on its way!!!

Well, hey you know, think of like a building: it's built one board at a time, or one beam at a time, piece by piece, but before it can be built an adequate and proper foundation must be layed! You're working on the foundation dude! Oh, wait...maybe I have that wrong! Are you working on the roof? Or putting in the windows? What the heck are you DOING bunny man? Have the inspectors checked off on all the electrical? What the hell kind of a building is this?

I think he's trying to take a picture of his building that encompasses all four sides and the interior in a single frame.

Try a Lytro camera!

When it comes to writing, nothing is harder than editing. :puke: Which is fundamentally what you're having to do. Sympathy card is on its way!!!

:lol: thanks?

Well, hey you know, think of like a building: it's built one board at a time, or one beam at a time, piece by piece, but before it can be built an adequate and proper foundation must be layed! You're working on the foundation dude! Oh, wait...maybe I have that wrong! Are you working on the roof? Or putting in the windows? What the heck are you DOING bunny man? Have the inspectors checked off on all the electrical? What the hell kind of a building is this?

:lol:

Using that analogy, I'm trying to make a life-size mockup of the same building using approximately 1/100th of the materials.

I think he's trying to take a picture of his building that encompasses all four sides and the interior in a single frame.

Try a Lytro camera!

Or this. :lol:

I think it's time for a big TPF chorus of the now classic Homer Simpson-like expression , "Do'ah!!!"

What would be really soul-crushing is IF you did the 7-page synopsis and found out that you lost nothing meaningful in the condensation.;)

BYW, is it illustrated? :D

What would be really soul-crushing is IF you did the 7-page synopsis and found out that you lost nothing meaningful in the condensation.;)

BYW, is it illustrated? :D

1. How do you know I'm not? :lol:
2. At 114K words ... good lord I hope not. :)

Be strong, bunny!

I'd be happy to read it. I am afraid you are on you own for writing it unless payment is pixmedic's magic closet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back