Can I make a signature for my pics in Photoshop?

Greenlandgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have noticed that a lot of the posted pics here on TPF have signatures in the low right corner. I was wondering how you make these. Does Photoshop CS have this feature :?: I can't seem to get anywhere in the PS help menu.

The text tool is the simple answer. Select it, click on your image, and type :) Most fonts have the copyright symbol. You can find this with with Character Map, built into Windows, which you'll find by Start Menu-->Run-->charmap

Digital Matt said:
The text tool is the simple answer. Select it, click on your image, and type :) Most fonts have the copyright symbol. You can find this with with Character Map, built into Windows, which you'll find by Start Menu-->Run-->charmap

An easier way to get © is to hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on the keypad.

But how would you create an action out of this and automate it? I need to add a signature to about 200 photos, is there a way to do it batch? Thanks

Have you looked at www.irfanview.com ?

I use this to resize and I know there are quite a few batch options. I don't have this at work so I can't check, but it's free and it might do that for you.

Assuming all of your photos are oriented the same way, have the same border, and the sig will go in the same place on each one, you can make an action in photoshop and run that action through the batch dialogue.

Matt,

Thanks. I saw the controls, but for some reason I can't get the text to appear in black. It's a very light tan that is barely showing up. Where do you specify the color?? Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back