can someone edit this?

GwHizzKid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am having trouble getting the right colors, contrast, etc....basically i don't know what looks right. however, I understand the "look" of the picture is a personal choice/selection but can someone edit this so I can get an idea of an "ideal" picture after post process. I am looking for basic post-processing or you can add your own style to the picture. Thanks

DSC_1308.jpg

I'm afraid that I think you've lost the "ideal" picture because of technical flaws. You chopped her feet off, and the sky is blown because you didn't use flash to expose the subject properly.

the sky was overcast so there was hardly/if any blue up there, as for the feet yes I know its like rule number two of protrait photog but it was rushed.

Wow Peano! Now that's a fix! Why use strobes if you can edit photos that well :D

Here is a different post-process style. Just a quick edit.
2w2gc5d.jpg

great thanks for the input and excellent edits! still a newbie and need some guidance on post process and technique. hopefully with time and experience i will improve. mikemicki, can you pm with a very brief step-by-step on how you edit the photo?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back