can someone edit this?

Aakajx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
can someone edit this for me? just that i don't have any programs on this computer to do it. you can crop or edit it the way you like. it isnt the best but we never see these bird in my area so im happy with anything.

thanks all

Attachments

• $birds3.jpg
    $birds3.jpg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 183
birds3.jpg

That'll be $139. Cash or credit card?

I'll play :)

Attachments

• $birds3-2.jpg
    $birds3-2.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 140
can someone edit this for me? just that i don't have any programs on this computer to do it. you can crop or edit it the way you like. it isnt the best but we never see these bird in my area so im happy with anything.

thanks all

birds3.jpg

Well if nothing else I think we've determined that Sparky and Gryph both need to recalibrate their monitors ;)

Well if nothing else I think we've determined that Sparky and Gryph both need to recalibrate their monitors ;)
Can't speak for Sparky, but my iPad doesn't calibrate well. I just thought someone should submit a faux HDR rendition.

I really need to be able to download the original, not the thumbnail only. I click on the thumbnail, but only get a tiny window that says "Close X".

Oh, and I'll accept PayPal as well.

Lol, thanks all. I must amit the one without them made me laugh. Yeah stupid iPad wouldn't upload the original.

Finally found the time to give my rendition.

$Ducks.jpg

Most reactions

Back