Can someone give a review?

Tom09

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi
here are my first shots, can you tell me which are the best in your opinion http://www.flickr.com/photos/31733573@N04/
thanks in advance

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like "Drop", but you will get more comment if you post directly to the forum, and dont forget to number them!

Brutus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Pretty nice! I need to try out some of that water drop photography. Played out to death and completely unoriginal, but I think it's still pretty cool looking.

blowjustinup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Played out to death and completely unoriginal, but I think it's still pretty cool looking.

You say it like no one posts macros of flowers. I believe that's FAR more played out than this.

I like drop as well, and I have a soft spot for plosh and bedroom view.

I think your flickr needs to grow.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Threads merged ... no need to start looking for praise in two forums at once, I think.

You seem to be on the right path, you have ventured into many a field of photography already, close-ups, nighttime, droplets, all very nice. Follow that path. Looks promising. For animal portraiture you might need to watch your backgrounds some more. Even if it is only your cat at home. Chair legs can be quite distracting.

OP
T

Tom09

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
thanks for the comments

"Threads merged ... no need to start looking for praise in two forums at once, I think. "
bit confused about the merging, ok ill settle down and just use this forum :sexywink:

Most reactions

ClickASnap