Can someone give a review?

I like "Drop", but you will get more comment if you post directly to the forum, and dont forget to number them!

Pretty nice! I need to try out some of that water drop photography. Played out to death and completely unoriginal, but I think it's still pretty cool looking.

Played out to death and completely unoriginal, but I think it's still pretty cool looking.

You say it like no one posts macros of flowers. I believe that's FAR more played out than this.

I like drop as well, and I have a soft spot for plosh and bedroom view.

I think your flickr needs to grow.

Threads merged ... no need to start looking for praise in two forums at once, I think.

You seem to be on the right path, you have ventured into many a field of photography already, close-ups, nighttime, droplets, all very nice. Follow that path. Looks promising. For animal portraiture you might need to watch your backgrounds some more. Even if it is only your cat at home. Chair legs can be quite distracting.

thanks for the comments

"Threads merged ... no need to start looking for praise in two forums at once, I think. "
bit confused about the merging, ok ill settle down and just use this forum :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back