Can someone help me? I have a Masters Thesis due

ozzborn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear Professional Photographer,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Scott. I am a Graduate student at the end of my studies working on my final Capstone thesis paper. Let me begin with a little bit about myself. I started taking pictures in 2nd grade with my first camera, a Diana, and my career in the military has continued to offer many opportunities to take many wonderful photographs around the world.

Let me get to the point of my post. My thesis is a feasibility study, much like a business model, on internet small businesses selling photographic images on the internet. I would ask that you visit my survey that I have pasted the link and take a couple minutes and answer 22 quick questions. You are under no obligation to answer all of them you can pick and chose if you wish. I would also ask that you forward this request to any of your photographer friends. I need as many participants as possible if I wish my survey to have any statistical relevance. Your responses are anonyms to me and will remain that way.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=lfgmltevwy1zsu1460362

Thanks for your time,
Scott

Last edited:
Took the survey. looks like fascinating work. If you have some time spill a brief synopsis of your findings.

Love & Bass

Thanks I can do that. Thanks

Took it. Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back