Can someone show me hot to fix a farmers tan?

But, I like ranting.

And yeah... I'd say it to a person's face as well.

I have very few very tolerant friends.

:lol:

Hey! At least it wasn't shot on train tracks! :crazy:

:biglaugh:

Think of all the pixels that had to be discarded to make that crop. If the original had been shot much closer, and with the camera in the vertical orientation, a crop would not have been necessary and more pixels would still be available for editing or making a nice print.

The vertical camera orientation is also called 'portrait' orientation.

You are so right, such a simple concept and I never even thought about it. Thank you, filing that into my mental notes.

I still think maternity shots are mostly gross, as I think is the case with this one.

I know people get all mushy and go "oh she's glowing". I call bull****. Pregnant women are ginormous, horribly uncomfortable, often have fat ankles from water gain, are pretty physically miserable, grouchy from hormones and lack of sleep, etc. It is about as inelegant as a woman can be.

Is pregnancy cool? Hell yes. Very neat. Most natural thing I've ever been a part of, and just really amazing. But it ain't pretty.

Well, at least you didn't do the stupid dorky shot with the hands in the form of a heart over the belly. That one makes me wanna hurl.

Ok, now I'll don my fire retardant suit. :)

Lol Hey you're intilted to your opinion there sir. :) In some ways I do agree with ya, but I think it depends on how the photo is taken, and sadly to say, who is in the photo. Maternity photos of some women just give me the willies. I think some woman just shouldn't be photographed prego, but others can really look stunning. This however being my best friend, who I think is gorgeous makes it a bit diff to me I guess.

Yup, evidently we are not alone. :)

I did see one series of them where they omitted "mom without shirt" and it was just shots of the couple (NOT just the mom) being together and being happy while mom happened to be pregnant. The idea of the shots (to me) wasn't so much to focus on the pregnancy as to focus on their relationship as it was the time of them being pregnant. They were warm, emotional and even funny in a way. THOSE were amazing shots and I really connected with them, personally. I wish I had shots like those of my wife and I when she was pregnant with baby 1.

Such a good point..

so i say something and she gets all pissed, then 5 other people come out saying its gross, and she doesnt respond.

nice

Sorry there photocist.. It was the first remark and I took offense, I pulled up my big girl panties after that.

so i say something and she gets all pissed, then 5 other people come out saying its gross, and she doesnt respond.

nice

She's probably just thinking "piss on you guys! I come in here looking for some simple advice/help with post edit and all you guys can do I make fun of my picture. In a way I can understand that, especially since she didn't ask for C&C. However, posting a pic on a forum like this means that you may get C&C whether you asked for it or not. :D

You're good! haha That's exactly right, then I realized that this is a forum and if I'm going to post I have to expect the unexpected! hah

Most reactions

Back