can this be saved? PLEASE HELP!

Heya boomersgot and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I moved your post from The Critique Forum to our Photoshop Challenges since I feel that is what you needed: some help by other members to save this photo, right?

Yes, that is exactly what the Photoshop Challenges are there for.

And some - so I can see - have already taken you up on your "challenged" and offered some very respectable new versions of this photos. :thumbup:

Here's my go at it.

IMG_0014copy.jpg

kidpicfix.jpg

Cloned in a finger from the other hand, cloned out the foot and reflection, did some masked adjustment layers. A larger starting image would give better results.

I vote for this one. It looks the best. Very natural and realistic looking, especially from a low-res photo. Nice work CPayton. :thumbup:

Ive decided to have a go..
B+W sorts the white mist out quite well, big change tho
IMG_0014e.jpg

And is the boy on the right now too bright?
IMG_0014ee.jpg

My edit.....

IMG_0014.jpg

I was trying to make their coloring, etc. look the same....like they are part of the same picture....it's a lil bright, but I think the coloring matches.

hhahahahahahahaahahah that's funny. how do you get the picture to display, i can't remember from my old forum days

If you are in photobucket, just copy the IMG code and paste it.

Here is my go at it. Used quick selection tool to fix the boys face by adj. levels. Removed the foot sticking out of the boys side and got rid of its shadow.

IMG_0014.jpg

After I posted this, I just noticed that the girl is giving everyone the finger. I am sure it was not intentional, :).

from her face, i'd say its intentional... haha, no, probably not... but yeah, traveler, i dont see any difference in yours, i'm not sure which one i like most though

So many different ways to make the same image...

I think the coloring on heip's looks the most natural.

blownoutjd7.jpg

I love the finger :D Don't think the foot needs to be taken out either...why have her as a bottomless torso? :confused:

I thinkk she done knows how to save pictures, she saved so many of other people's photos on her computer she's a pro.

Typing all in CAPS is not really appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back