Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Penn Resize.jpg

Attachments

• $Sean-Penn.jpg
    $Sean-Penn.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 179
did you take the photo of Mr. Penn yourself ?

Nevermind. It took me about 1 minute to find that photo online. If you didn't take the photo you aren't allowed to post it. At least as I understand the rules here.

Last edited:
Looks photoshoped.

The head looks like its been pasted in and it looks like tatoo's are at the bottom of the neck where the clothing ends / the nuckless of his hands. last but not least, the lighting on his face it totaly different that everyone elses and doesnt look like it wasnt taken in that setting... Just sayin

Last edited:
umm nothing was photoshopped besides the face and the kid really does have tattoos on his neck and heands. its his entire body besides the face, and yes its just a joke cause he thinks he look like sean penn.

so, you posted an inside joke between you and some kid you know, and are surprised when people on an anonymous web forum don't get it?

so, you posted an inside joke between you and some kid you know, and are surprised when people on an anonymous web forum don't get it?

not at all, is there anything I said that says, do you get the joke? troll

i guess besides the obvious that there is a shopped sean penn on another person... apperently it wasnt obvious enough for you? lol

I brought up the levels a bit and found a few more celebs in the photo.

$cagefam.jpg

So you're going to go ahead and leave the photo of Sean Penn in your post even after being told it's not allowed by forum rules ?

I say it's Alec Baldwin and he usually doesn't like anyone bothering him especially guys with cameras or flight attendants who cut his computer games short.

We can start some more inside jokes.

... and the point of this post is???

I think I missed something???

I wanna see one where EVRYBODY on the LEFT-hand side looks like say....Barack Obama....and everybody on the RIGHT-hand side looks like...oh....Willard "Mitt" Romney!!!

This is rather amusing. Simon Cowell and Steven Tyler would also be good,solid choices.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back