Can you fix this sky? Thank you

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My free trial of photoshop ran out, and I am hoping Santa brings me the full edition for Christmas. I was not very good at fixing skies anyway. The picture you fix will be seen by a lot of people looking to buy this house. If you have an opinion on what picture would be best to use as the main picture for real estate purposes, feel free.

I am ideally looking for a blue sky with white fluffy clouds, however if you think you can make this picture great with an idea that you have, then feel free. Looks like 1 and 3 can be straighten too, but I can do that I think with another program I have.

Thank you for taking the time to fix one or all of them, anything is appreciated!

$Exterior-door-closed.jpg$Exterior2.jpg$Exterior4.jpg

Exterior4Sky.jpg

Access to the original image would make it better.

Do you want it look right? If so, LOL NOPE.

nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+_c9843c0c2395eb9d847d9f1f98bfeecb.jpg

Ha...nice unpopular, made me laugh first thing in the morning, which is hard to do.

Sparky, thanks for the attempt, but that blue is a little too blue and you can easily tell it has been photo shopped.

Can someone else try?

I'd do it, but:
1. I don't have time.
2. I don't want to.
3. I don't really have the skills to do any better than Sparky's version (Sparky DOES have the skills, I suspect, but, see 1 and 2 above).

I can tell you how to do it though:
1. Download and install gimp.
2. Google "how to replace sky in gimp"
3. Choose a tutorial and go for it!

Switch...link/picture is broken. All I see is a red X.

.........2. Google "how to replace sky in gimp"........

Since this got moved to the PS forum, my guess is you can't use GIMP to do this now. But I'm gonna break the rules anyway.

Exterior4Edit2.jpg

Last edited:
I am curious as to why you want the sky fixed in these. What about the rest of the photograph?

Nothing is wrong with unpopulars, it is awesome!

Thank you Sparky, that sky looks just fine. I will go with that for now, unless some one posts a better one.

Thanks again!

YES Buckster...nice shade of blue. Thank you!

Most reactions

Back