Can you identify this picture?

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little strange perspective:

02_15_2009_7206.jpg

Is it a metal storage drum of some type?

Awesome! I like the whole series actually. Especially the one with the ladder. But it also made for some real nice abstract shots.

I like the series too. The colors are really cool.

Awesome! I like the whole series actually. Especially the one with the ladder. But it also made for some real nice abstract shots.

Thanks, Eldrich.. That tank is very interesting because it's still in use-I'd like to see how the inside looks.. YUCK!

because it's still in use

something like this is probably the reason the city water here at my work eats through stainless steel welds after a few months...urgh...which should not happen on ANY time scale.

Looks like the tank has sprung a small leak...interesting image with the light bluish area below and the water spraying out from the leak.

Looks like the tank has sprung a small leak...interesting image with the light bluish area below and the water spraying out from the leak.

Yeah, the tank has sprung several small leaks up really high. Made for spectacular icicles a month ago. For this picture I was pretty much looking straight up.

Oh sure. I bet that's because you think they were taken with a CANON. :lmao::lmao:

LOL... Nikon D50.

Most reactions

Back