Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_7118.jpg

Wow! What a menagerie! I'm not even gonna try, but I'm anxious to learn something.

Albert, Harry, Ralph, Alphonse.. I think that's Norman in the back, Gwendolyn, Jacques, Lisa, Doris, Roger and Fredrick. What do I win?

Nope! But looking forward to the IDs.

I'll give it a shot.

Snowy Egret
Black Necked Stilt
Little Blue Heron
and there looks to be a duck but I can't see him well enough to figure it out.

I'm sure I got these all wrong, lol. Still working on my bird identification.

The heron type birds that have the beige and brown spotted necks, can't figure those ones out.

White-faced Ibis, Northern shoveler, Black-necked Stilt, Snowy Egret, White Ibis, can't remember the goose, American Coot, Little Blue heron?

I'll give it a shot.

Snowy Egret
Black Necked Stilt
Little Blue Heron
and there looks to be a duck but I can't see him well enough to figure it out.

I'm sure I got these all wrong, lol. Still working on my bird identification.

The three you named are correct. ;) now the others!

I love this photo, all of these birds in one frame, it's great!:1219:

:biggrinangelA: actually 12 the tiny blurry one way up in the right corner. NO people you do not have to name that one! lol

I actually did see that, I thought it was a bird but wasn't sure, now that I know it is. I am 100% sure that bird in the upper right corner is a Purple billed woodpecker duck. There are only a few left in the world, and a good sharp photo of one is worth an easy $100,000! To bad this one is OOF!!!:aiwebs_016:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:biggrinangelA: actually 12 the tiny blurry one way up in the right corner. NO people you do not have to name that one! lol

I actually did see that, I thought it was a bird but wasn't sure, now that I know it is. I am 100% sure that bird in the upper right corner is a Purple billed woodpecker duck. There are only a few left in the world, and a good sharp photo of one is worth an easy $100,000! To bad this one is OOF!!!:aiwebs_016:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
:bouncingsmileys:

good un!

Its a bird Orgy about to take place.There just waiting on George.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back