Can you say....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
COLDPLAY!

I just got invited to the Coldplay Concert, here in Toronto on March 22nd....

....for FREE!!!????

Whaaat!!!

Man I love my friends. I'm going to be spending a lot that night on some fine dinning. I suppose you're not allowed camera's in a concert like that are you? I'm gonna bring mine anyway. Hide my batteries in my friends purse and just say I left the batteries in the car but didn't wanna leave the camera incase it got broken into. They're not gonna turn me away?

I'd rather smash my camera into pieces and then poke myself in the eye with the sharp pieces....than listen to coldplay. Although, there might be some nice looking ladies at the concert.

Big Mike said:
I'd rather smash my camera into pieces and then poke myself in the eye with the sharp pieces....than listen to coldplay. Although, there might be some nice looking ladies at the concert.

:lmao: LOL, okay, so how do you really feel?

JTHphoto said:
:lmao: LOL, okay, so how do you really feel?

BAHAHAHA!!!!

Big Mike said:
I'd rather smash my camera into pieces and then poke myself in the eye with the sharp pieces....than listen to coldplay.

Looks like Big Mike should change his name to Big Emo Mike :)

Thats awesome bace, free concerts are always better then ones you have to pay for. I personally like coldplay, even their newer stuff.

Fate said:
lol thats cool man :D as long as they do lots of their old stuff... the new stuff is kinda drony

This is how I feel about Coldplay too! However...free concerts are good, I hope you have fun!:D

The Father of an Apple.

Even if you dont like em, they've always got good light shows!.... i personaly like there stuff....old is better than new.....but you can't beat a free show. A few of my mates have seen them several times and are always impressed with thier live performances..... so the atmosphere will be good, no doubt.

i'm so going to toronto.

but seriously, why would they have a show over there rather than in mtl? mtl is so much better. hmph... so you better get some good pics!!! (not that i doubt you will) ;)
you're so lucky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back