Canada Vacation Photos + Misc

Were these taken in Toronto? The first one almost has me falling off my chair there. Hope no one is afraid of heights when they look at these. ;) Looks like you got plenty in during your visit.

Heya, AlgidWinters, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
There are some very nice photos to be seen, not all of them say "Canada" to me necessarily but could have been taken anywhere, but that does not matter. I like the close-up on that cake and the chosen DOF (depth of field) in that one, and I also like the butterfly, for the same reasons.

The view through the see-through bottom of Toronto (?) so-and-so tower is giving my stomach some funny feelings, too. Whoa!

LaFoto said:
Heya, AlgidWinters, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
There are some very nice photos to be seen, not all of them say "Canada" to me necessarily but could have been taken anywhere, but that does not matter. I like the close-up on that cake and the chosen DOF (depth of field) in that one, and I also like the butterfly, for the same reasons.

The view through the see-through bottom of Toronto (?) so-and-so tower is giving my stomach some funny feelings, too. Whoa!

Yep that's actually the CN tower and I went even higher above that: 1,465 feet above ground to be exact.

Welcome to TPF, I like the sidewall art and also the cake the most. I have a few comments hopefully positive ones, (1) Try keeping image/camera straighter when shooting, being off a few degrees is a mistake, off buy along is art (2) try adjusting levels a little with PS to enrich the colors

Most reactions

New Topics

Back