Canada's TPF Meet up (part 2)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Blah day today, so I thought I should give the shots from yesterday another run.. here goes..

websize012DSC_9981.jpg

websize009DSC_0166.jpg

websize008DSC_0108.jpg

websize001DSC_0014.jpg

websize011DSC_9980.jpg

websize004DSC_0070.jpg

websize003DSC_0028.jpg

websize010DSC_9979.jpg

websize007DSC_0086.jpg

websize002DSC_0018.jpg

websize005DSC_0079.jpg

thanks for looking!!

All are good, but the blue jay and the herons. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 5 T's UP!

Wow, Raymond. Amazing shots dude. I gotta get back there and see if I can somhow get a heron pic. :scratch:

man, l love the heron shots... those are so hard to catch right...as soon as i get close to herons here, they take off.....yours are just awesome, raymond!!

gotta get up there to see ya'll stuff in person....plan your meet up a ways off, and maybe i can get anicole to come with me.....that would be great to meet ya'll!

aprilraven said:
man, l love the heron shots... those are so hard to catch right...as soon as i get close to herons here, they take off.....yours are just awesome, raymond!!

gotta get up there to see ya'll stuff in person....plan your meet up a ways off, and maybe i can get anicole to come with me.....that would be great to meet ya'll!

Thanks again everyone!!

April!! Please come up here! Bring Anicole, and help Daisy with the baby! You are welcome any time.. And if we kick this around enough we might get Woodsac to come up here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back