Canadians every where !

MX962

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canadian Geese that is:)
IMG_9741copy-1.jpg

LOL, that looks a lot like one of the photos I took! One major difference though... you have different colored geese! ;)

ttfn
CDL.

Haha, those Canadians are everywhere, aren't they! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Great shot of these geese taking off. Nice surroundings as well! Great shot! :thumbsup:

Greetings,
Ann :D

LoL thanks Ann , them Canadians are shy too all I had time to do was get out of my truck and they were outa here !

Well, then you definitely got lucky to get such a good shot! Over here they are not too shy of people it seems like it.

Happy Easter!
Ann

Nice pic.. it's funny to think that it wasn't too long ago that these geese were on the endangered list... now.. we can't walk 10' without stepping in their crap!

LoL thanks Ann , them Canadians are shy too all I had time to do was get out of my truck and they were outa here !

That's because they are shot at all the way down during migration. Then they spend the winter in solitude, and then they slowly warm up only to get shot at again. haha. Life's a *****.

That's because they are shot at all the way down during migration. Then they spend the winter in solitude, and then they slowly warm up only to get shot at again. haha. Life's a *****.
True story isnt it

Nice shot! And I actually like the OOF foreground... But that's just my opinion!

I think all of them birds are back up here though, the sky was literally full of flocks today! Didn't have a camera on me, though :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back